• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Physics Chapter 9
I require Full 9th chapter explanation for physics as I am not understanding it
Hi Ishan, We are glad to receive your query. We would just like to clarify that we have already provided descriptions, videos and PWO's to explain the entire chapter. Please go through it and let us know what exactly you are not able to understand. You may also join our Question and Answer session on coming Tuesday at 5.30 pm.
(03-04-2022, 10:36 AM)shweta.srivastava Wrote: Hi Ishan, We are glad to receive your query. We would just like to clarify that we have already provided descriptions, videos and PWO's to explain the entire chapter. Please go through it and let us know what exactly you are not able to understand. You may also join our Question and Answer session on coming Tuesday at 5.30 pm.
I have already gone through the provided information but I am still not understanding the chapter so I need a teacher or anybody who can explain it properly to me
(03-04-2022, 10:57 AM)ishanbhatachaarya0369 Wrote:
(03-04-2022, 10:36 AM)shweta.srivastava Wrote: Hi Ishan, We are glad to receive your query. We would just like to clarify that we have already provided descriptions, videos and PWO's to explain the entire chapter. Please go through it and let us know what exactly you are not able to understand. You may also join our Question and Answer session on coming Tuesday at 5.30 pm.
I have already gone through the provided information but I am still not understanding the chapter so I need a teacher or anybody who can explain it properly to me
Okay Ishan, as an exception we will give you an overview of the chapter using Saras-3D assets in the one hour time frame. Kindly join this Tuesday's QnA session at 5:30pm.